Applications being accepted for year round as well as seasonal full time and part time positions. Seasonal work begins in December and ends April 30. This is a great job for seasonal residents looking for a part time job during your winter stay.
If you or someone you know may be interested, please let us know. Duties would include;
* Daily cleaning of boats and prepping for rental.
* Boat orientation with rental customers and launching vessels.
* Kayak orientation and launching kayaks.
* Assisting customers at fuel dock.
* Counter sales.
* Answering telephone and taking reservations.
* Must be available to work during peak season and holidays including, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas week, Easter week
and Spring Break. (Marina is closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday.)
* Schedule would include 4 to 8 hours per day and 2-5 days per week. Start as early as 7:00 AM on opening shift. Closing shift may work as late as 8:30 PM from November until end of April.
Requirements and skills needed:
* Must be personable and enjoy people.
* Being an experienced boater is a big plus but not required!
* Very light computer skills needed. (Entering reservations)
* Must be physically capable of performing duties listed above.
* Must have valid drivers license.
* Non Smoker
* Must pass drug screening and background check.
Call Mark for more information at (239) 434-0724
or reply via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Shore Marina and Boat Rentals
4310 Gulf Shore Blvd. N.
Naples, FL. 34103